Sunday, January 13, 2008

Union Station

Today, I decided to take Metrolink Gold Line to Union Station and see if I could get myself a ticket for tomorrow.

I was in limbo in when I arrived in Union Station, since all information booths were closed except for Amtrak's. There were several Metrolink vending machines and I tried to to buy a ticket from it, but it was spitting out irrelevant train information (apparently it was based on the the day's schedule instead of general information) causing me not to buy the ticket.

But the trip is not a total lost, at least I get a tour of the station and it was useful the next day.

Since I didn't get the information that I wanted, I decided to call Jen for advice on: which types of ticket should I buy, why the monthly ticket is not available, and how to validate the ticket.

On my way home: bought groceries, eat and sleep since I got a splitting headache.

No comments: