Saturday, September 1, 2007

What A Crazy Week

It started early last Tuesday, and I was feeling good when the day ended: the impossible task of figuring out the proper data was completed.

Wednesday was another story. I knew from my previous experience, working on that JSP framework, that the LoadRunner script is bad if it wasn't properly scrutinized. After looking at the testing scripts I realized that I need to fix lots of scripts. Suffice to say that it was a long Wednesday night.

I wasn't thinking straight when the test blew up on Thursday morning, and spent the rest of the day wondering what was wrong and planned on the next testing cycle.

Friday was spent figuring out how to arrange the script in order for me to quickly update it when the application is changing.

Ran several tests on Saturday, figuring out the impact of changing the script. The result is not good.

No comments: