Friday, August 22, 2008

Groogy Day

It is not my intention to bore people, who happened to encountered this channel, by writing dry excerpts of what have I done in the office for a day ... but I believe it keeps me sane.

AgentTrax smoke test scripts execution @ qaweb-jax always fail with unknown application server failure. To remedy this, I am switching it to 4:ooAM PT from 6:00.

Trax smoke test scripts execution @ scmjaxbld2 is fully automated, double clicking RDP icon will launch the smoke test for qac environment. This environment is reserved for SCM people.

Setting up Trax smoke test scripts execution @ qaweb-jax, this environment is reserved for QA.
  1. Merge Trax's Common library to main, execute AgentTrax's helpdesk script to verify.
  2. Removing static folder references in Trax's code.
Pack and send LoadRunner controller machine to JAX.

Side note: JAX office is closed due to Hurricane Fay.

No comments: