Friday, May 30, 2008

Lisa Went To Paris

Woke up at 3:15AM in the morning to send Lisa to LAX. After helping her checking, I was reminded why I hate traveling Continental US via LAX.

First, it is not convenient to park, if you drop people off at terminal 4. You have to circle the airport to go to P4.
Second, TSA blocked off all escalators access to the bridge that connects P4 and terminal 4, for first class and business class passengers. I had to exit the terminal, take the stairs to the bridge, quite annoying since TSA could have open the other escalator.
Third, some TSA personnel were standing by and accepting baggages but the waiting area was overflowed with baggages so they stopped accepting more baggages until 4:30AM while the bee line has stretched over half the length of the terminal. Interesting.

In all, I just glad when I made it home around 5:30 in the morning. LAX could be very depressing.

No comments: